Is Family Therapy Right for You?
If your family going through a tough time and needs a bit of support to reconnect in a healthy and meaningful way, therapy can help. Whether you are experiencing challenges from stress, anger, or grief, family therapy can make a difference. It can help couples, children, or members of an extended family or group learn to communicate better and work through conflicts, transitions, and mental or behavioral health issues.
From challenge to solution… from good to great… your family can communicate and connect in more fulfilling ways for greater health and happiness.
How Can Family Therapy Help?
Problems in your family can affect all areas of family members’ lives. Troubles can spring up at work, school, or in day to day interactions and relationships with other people.
When it feels like the issues in your family are too big for you to handle, and aren’t getting better, it may be time to see a family therapist.
Our team specializes in helping you find new ways to manage struggles, conflicts, and challenges.
Some of the reasons families seek out therapy are:
- Conflicts between family members
- Substance abuse or addiction
- A family member’s mental illness
- Financial problems or disagreements about money
- Problems in school
- Difficulties between siblings
- Children’s behavior problems
- Caring for a family member with special needs
- Issues with extended family members
- A family member’s illness or a death in the family
- Separation or divorce
- How to plan for shared custody of children
Here at Serenity Zone
Here at Serenity Zone, we have been helping families successfully reconnect in meaningful ways for greater health and happiness for more than a decade.
We sit down with you and your entire family, asking important questions that help us to understand the underlying factors that need to be addressed. We will then recommend a corrective care plan to help you and your loved ones reconnect, heal, and thrive.
Through the process, you can expect to:
- Gain deeper awareness of each person’s perspective for greater understanding
- Learn effective ways to communicate so your family will listen and respect one another
- Begin to gain support from other family members
- Learn ways to be a better listener
- Learn ways to pick your battles so everything doesn’t feel like a battle
- Understand how to give and receive respect from each other
- Learn ways to be better co-parents so your children feel less confused
- Learn ways to be in charge of your household again without yelling or fighting
If you are ready for the space, direction, and support that will allow your family to communicate and thrive, we can help you.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re interested in learning more, we’re happy to spend time with you on the phone to see if the services we offer would be a good fit for you. Contact Us Today to Get Started Training Your Brain to Change Your Health & Life.